First Friday Kirtan–Livestream
Kirtan is a practice from the Bhakti yoga tradition of coming together and singing sacred chants in community. It is non-performative- all voices and levels of musical background are welcome- and suitable for people of all faith backgrounds. This is a fun, transformative practice full of heart medicine that people fall in love with whether or not they have a yoga asana practice.
All of the locations (Global Breath, 21c, Spanda) will remain closed until further notice, due to the coronavirus situation. In order to continue offering yoga during this challenging time, all classes are now live-streaming. Here is how it works:
- Register for class using any of our passes/drop-ins by clicking on the ‘SIGN UP’ button in this schedule . If you don’t already have a MindBody account, you will have to set one up.
- Registration for each class ends 30 minutes before class starts. Make sure to register for class at least 30 minutes before class starts.
- About 15 minutes before class starts, you will receive a unique link (by email) to get you connected to the class. Please make sure your email on file in your MindBody account is the correct email for you.
- Class will be a live video feed, so you can practice from wherever you are. You don’t need to use your camera or microphone. You will not be visible to the teacher or any other participants, and your microphone will not be enabled.
- Classes are streamed through Zoom. You can use a web browser (on your desktop or laptop), or use the Zoom app on your phone or iPad (download the app for Apple or Android). If using a laptop or desktop, you should be able to use the direct link from the email sent to you. If you use a phone or iPad it will prompt you to enter the Meeting ID which will be included in the email sent to you.
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call/text (919.645.7070) if you have any questions.