Trey Taylor Concert Benefitting Families of NC
Spring is here and what better way to celebrate than with some open-air, live music – like we used to “back in the day”! Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina (PCANC) is proud to partner with Trey Taylor Music to bring you an intimate, COVID-conscious concert to benefit the children and families of North Carolina.
Trey Taylor is the youngest African-American in country music history. At just 22 years old, he is a singer, composer, public speaker, philanthropist, plays over nine instruments, and shares our vision that all children deserve to grow up in safe and healthy environments.
Over the past year, Trey has donated his time and talents with his “Shine the Light” tour – a series of small concerts to benefit missions close to his heart and nonprofits that need support during this challenging time. He selected PCANC as one of his 2021 beneficiaries.
Join us for an afternoon of music & connection
Tickets to this unique event are $300, and all proceeds go directly to PCANC. With the purchase of a ticket, you will enjoy:
- 90 minutes of live music and storytelling
- An intimate setting with no more than 40 guests
- A beautiful, safe venue located – Union Grove Farm/Chapel Hill
- An opportunity to meet and take photos with Trey; fellowship with other PCANC supporters
- Individually-packaged food and beverages
- The price of your ticket includes sales tax and is not tax-deductible
“It’s impossible to miss his enthusiasm. With a fondness for cowboy boots, gaudy colors, and dazzling jewelry, Trey Taylor could stand toe to toe with any of the Pop, Country or even Rap contemporaries of his generation and give each of them a good run for their money, a fact that hasn’t been lost on audiences across the world”.
The Denver Post